Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Last post (for now)

Dear Readers -
I will no longer be writing this blog, which has been my pleasure to host since August, 2010. It has been my enduring intent to: blog on active video games, robot therapy and virtual reality for children’s rehabilitation; synthesize evidence from published research into short, accurate, easily readable digests; focus largely on technologies available to clinical therapists, and to provide a link to each article or its abstract. I feel I have been faithful to you in these expectations (of myself); forgive me the occasional lapses in publication frequency.
Regards,
David djordan@cw.bc.ca


The Child Development and Rehabilitation Evidence Centre team http://www.childdevelopment.ca/Evidencecentre.aspx will look at how we can meet the needs of readers through this blog or other means in the future.